Monday, August 07, 2006

Hitting the MS Fatigue Wall

Well, it happened this morning.

I thought I was resting and not doing too much, but the definition of 'too much' is still something I'm not quite able to grasp, and I hit the Fatigue Wall this morning. So instead of going to the Chinese Garden (a truly gorgeous place in downtown Portland), my son and his girlfriend are sleeping in and I'm trying to rest. With luck, if this damned disease allows, we'll go to the Japanese Garden late this afternoon (another absolutely gorgeous venue), but I'll have to make the trip around the grounds in my wheelchair -- there's no way I can walk, even on one of my so-called 'good days'.

There are times I hate this disease so much I want to scream and throw things.

This is one of those days.

No comments: